Another Twitter Free Day

I have been cutting down a lot on Twitter, but I noticed that yesterday - which was a rather disrupted day due to having to do a long drive mid morning - had me creeping back onto it.  Fun as it was I got to bed relatively late.  I think I am going to have to impose a strict ban on it during the week.  It isn't so much the time I spend on the platform itself as the mental cycles it takes up thinking about it between sessions.  I suppose it is all part of being a social animal.   The reason Twitter is so addictive is that it forms a social group.  It is quite likely our brains developed to cope with the social interactions of living in a group.  Twitter provides that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2022 - A Year Without Twitter

My Productivity Tools - Software